We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

VIM beach conditions

new york
Level Contributor
419 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
VIM beach conditions

Curious as to how the beach isat the VIM> The first time we there 2 years ago the beach was beautiful with a gentle slope into the water and huge play around waves. Our next trip the sand was eroded at the beach and kind of rocky,pebbly to get in. Can anyone comment how the conditions are now at the beach area?

NJ
Level Contributor
262 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: VIM beach conditions

hi cygnet....hubby and i were at VIM from 3/4 to 3/9 and had a great time on our 2nd trip there. one of the reasons i love this place is the beach....the conditions were great. to the left of the main/central beach entrance if the best spot for swimming. there is a coral area to the right but plenty of smooth sand in the center and to the left as you enter the beach. the beach is quite spacious and the sand is powdery and white. i will say the waves were quite rough the first few days...red flag at beach but there were plenty of people in the water most days. enjoy!

2. Re: VIM beach conditions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 19:18