We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do?

Kelowna, Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
829 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
What to do?

Okay fellow Ta's. Here is my problem. I am taking my sister to PDC for her 65th Birthday ( Yes I know I am a great sister hahaha) She has not been there in 4 years. When we have gone previously we have done quite a few excursions so have done the Ruins and Xcaret, Akumal Bay and a few others. but now that she is getting a little older I still want to do something.. My family and I last year did the Zipline ,Cenotes and Jungle tour which was a blast! but she wouldn't be able to do anything like that So my question is what excursion can we do or what can we do that isn't to energetic but still enjoyable? Any suggestions? Thanks

Your Private Tour
Scuba & Snorkeling, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks, Private Tours, Archaeology Tours, Kayaking & Canoeing
Edventure Tours
Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks, Scuba & Snorkeling
Aventuras Mayas
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks, Scuba & Snorkeling, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Archaeology Tours
Local Quickies
Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling, Boat Tours
1. Re: What to do?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 15:17