We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gran Porto Real Guests

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Gran Porto Real Guests

Can guest at the Gran Porto Real use the facilities / restaurants at the Royal for an additional fee?

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,588 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gran Porto Real Guests

I thought I read somewhere that day passes can be purchased for approximately $80/person.

Easton, Maryland
Level Contributor
2,324 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gran Porto Real Guests

Yes you can, two ways actually. If you book at Gran Master 1 bdrm suite at the GPR you will have full use of the RPDC or you can purchase day passes for $20 pp per day to use the Royal as well. I suggest emailing Astrid at the GPR in regards to the day passes.

conciergeporto@realresorts.com

Also if you book a beachfront walkout suite at the GPR you will have access to dinner at Maria Marie, Asiana and Pelicanos restaurants, and the Polish massage waterfall at SPAzul at the Royal (all guests must be 16 or older to access the RPDC)

Edited: 13 April 2011, 20:03
Easton, Maryland
Level Contributor
2,324 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gran Porto Real Guests

Shelb, I think those $80 day passes are in regards to someone wanting a day pass for the RPDC but isn't staying at the GPR. I think I read that same post that you are referring to a few days ago but they were inquiring but again staying at a completely different place that was not associated w/ any Real Resort. If I remember correctly I think the wife wanted to take her husband to the Royal for the day. I have no idea about the $80 a day day pass suggestion that was made if you are staying at a different resort but my suggestion is to email Astrid at the GPR.

Edited: 13 April 2011, 20:12
Plymouth, PA
Level Contributor
821 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gran Porto Real Guests

Just Curious...

What is the Polish massage???

Poland?

Glasgow
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Gran Porto Real Guests

Thanks for the replies - I also had a reply direct from the GPR who said it costs $51 per day per person for access to the Royal (9am - 5pm.)

Seems excessive!!

I am still trying to find out whether you can dine in any of the Royal's restaurants and if there are any discounts if you are staying at the GPR.

Any advice would be appreciated

6. Re: Gran Porto Real Guests

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 11:17