We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
leigh-on-sea, essex
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Beach Towels At The Viva Wyndham Maya

Can anyone tell me if beach towels are provided at the Viva Wyndham Maya?

Marion, North...
Level Contributor
732 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach Towels At The Viva Wyndham Maya

Yes, beach towels are provided at Viva Wyndham Maya. We stayed there last June. The resort uses a towel card system. You give the card, they give you a towel. When you turn in your towel at the end of the day they will give the card back to you. Lose either towel or card and you'll pay something like 25.00 for it.

This system works well and it's very common at most resorts.

Have fun!!

winnipeg
Level Contributor
508 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach Towels At The Viva Wyndham Maya

Yes, everything SueAnn7 said is correct...just a tip though...we kept our towels overnight as the towel booth didn't open until 9am. That way if we were to the beach earlier, we'd have a towel (better damp than nothing)! and then we'd exchange for fresh when towel stand opened.

The towel stand is right at the beach, past the pool bar and just before you step into the sand.

ft worth
Level Contributor
977 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach Towels At The Viva Wyndham Maya

Just returned from Viva today, w/my husband and my 8yr old son. To sum it up, this place is NOT above average in any way. If you are looking for a budget vacation, this will be okay....

latest review...hmmm thought this was a budget resort?. umm yes it is a budget resort......sooooo the rest of review should be taking in the context that this is a budget resort...guess you got what you paid for...arghhhh this stuff drives me nuts...not sure why? Ok I am done for now....:) just for now lol

ft worth
Level Contributor
977 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach Towels At The Viva Wyndham Maya

smiler39...sorry did not mean to highjack your thread!! going to Viva In June...muah

5. Re: Beach Towels At The Viva Wyndham Maya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 12:17