We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help...Lomas Travel or CancunCD for Limo Transfer

Brooklyn...
Level Contributor
126 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Help...Lomas Travel or CancunCD for Limo Transfer

Hi guys!! I need your help trying to decide on a limo transfer company. Lomas Travel quoted $250 to Playa Del Carmen round trip but doesn't include drinks. Cancun CD quoted $290 round trip with champagne and drinks. One is a stretch Navigator and one is a Stretch Limo. Has anyone use them?? I want to make the right choice and don't really know alot about either company....PLEASE HELP!! Also, if you know any other companies priced comparably..please let me know! Thank you guys you are the best on here!!

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
867 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help...Lomas Travel or CancunCD for Limo Transfer

We used Lomas Travel for a private transfer to Playa Del Carmen --we just got back last week. They were wonderful - no issues at all. They have on turquoise shirts and white pants so you can spot them easily after you exit the airport.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
341 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help...Lomas Travel or CancunCD for Limo Transfer

LOMAS Travel, hands down. We would never use anyone else! Private, friendly, reliable and not very expensive.

ENJOY :)

Brooklyn...
Level Contributor
126 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help...Lomas Travel or CancunCD for Limo Transfer

Thank you so much for your input!!! I love this site and am so addicted.....

Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
5,443 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help...Lomas Travel or CancunCD for Limo Transfer

Have used Lomas 12 times with number 13 coming up on Saturday - Highly recommend them!

5. Re: Help...Lomas Travel or CancunCD for Limo Transfer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 06:18