We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AI junior rates

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Roswell, Georgia
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
AI junior rates

I've been researching AIs up and down the Riviera Maya, but so far I haven't seen any that will offer a discounted rate for a teenager. Our son is 13 (just misses the cut off for being a kid!), and it is hard for us to justify paying a full adult rate for him. Does anyone know of a resort that offers junior rates? Thanks!

Marion, North...
Level Contributor
732 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AI junior rates

Yes! Viva Wyndham Maya in Playacar has rates of only 24.99 per day for all inclusive, 17 years and younger. My then 16 year old son went there with us last June and had a good time :-)

Roswell, Georgia
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AI junior rates

Thanks! We will look into it!

Marion, North...
Level Contributor
732 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: AI junior rates

You're welcome! For the price it was hard to beat. Check out my review from last June.

4. Re: AI junior rates

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 00:15