We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All checked in at the RPDC

Easton, Maryland
Level Contributor
2,324 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
All checked in at the RPDC

We were assigned a beautiful ocean view suite, I could not be happier, it is truly awesome. I have received nothing but amazing service/feedback from everyone at the Royal once again. I am so overjoyed, I can't stop smiling, they are so amazing, can't wait!

Just put the football "hot the Bubba Kegs" in my beach bag, I almost forgot them. Life is so good!

Brooklyn...
Level Contributor
126 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All checked in at the RPDC

I hope you have a wonderful time!!! Please fill me in when you get back!! We have 28 more days and I am sooooo excited!!!

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
269 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All checked in at the RPDC

Did you choose the Chichen wing again?

Easton, Maryland
Level Contributor
2,324 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All checked in at the RPDC

No problem jjacp.

Playajack, we didn't take a suite in the Chichen Wing basically b/c they only offer double beds in the oc view suites there so we thought about it & figured the king bed would be nicer. There were 2 suites open/available in the new wing but again my husband wasn't thrilled about having to push the double beds together. We were assigned a great ocean view suite in the Uxmal Wing, the view is gorgeous, we couldn't be happier.

Bowie, TX
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: All checked in at the RPDC

What room did you get?

Easton, Maryland
Level Contributor
2,324 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All checked in at the RPDC

Ragingstorm, we were assigned suite 734, it might as well be an ocean front, it's right next to the beach. Not sure if we are going to upgrade when we arrive so that suite location may change but nevertheless the view is incredible. I love how they give the view from the balcony when you check in/pick your suite.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
1,041 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: All checked in at the RPDC

Have a fabulous time Hail!

Easton, Maryland
Level Contributor
2,324 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: All checked in at the RPDC

Thank You Vakshuner, I know we going to have a fabulous time I just wish I could get them to stop the hands of time while we are there, it goes by so quickly. I will post live to answer questions & give up dates. Apparently a few things have changed since we were there last year, they have some how managed to make it even more lovelier, can't wait!

Hurst, Texas
Level Contributor
83 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: All checked in at the RPDC

Hail,

Congrats! I hope that you have a fantastic time and a lot of r & r. I am truly jealous! Raise your keg for the rest of us still working!

Dave

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
4,177 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: All checked in at the RPDC

Have a great time! Have a Sangrita (or 10) for me. LIFE is good.

Boston
Level Contributor
1,022 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: All checked in at the RPDC

Have a safe trip Diane! I'll see you on Sunday..........hopefully! :)