We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rui Tequila - Playa car

leeds england
Level Contributor
78 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Rui Tequila - Playa car

Hi,

I am looking at aThomson deal 2 weeks from UK to Mexico Riu Tequila for £983 departing 19th September, would prefer to pay around £850 but not sure this will happen as it's Mexico.

Is this a good price for this hotel? Been watching prices and this one seems to have appeared.

Has any one been to Riu Tequila lately, I like the look of it and the reveiws are complimentary.

Is it close to attractions, could we visit attractions ourselves without tour operator? And is the local are nice, I only know a little about Cancun and Riviera Maya, from friends they have told me the later is nicer.

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

Gem

Mentioned in this post
Mexico
Mexico
North America
Cancun
Cancun
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Riviera Maya
Riviera Maya
Quintana Roo, Mexico
ClubHotel Riu Tequila
ClubHotel Riu Tequila
8,455 Reviews
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Chez Maya Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Archaeology Tours
Alestal
Sightseeing Tours, Bus Tours
Paseo Tours
Sightseeing Tours
Univers Maya
Sightseeing Tours
41. Re: Rui Tequila - Playa car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 03:19