We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BBGE Question?

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kelowna, Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
802 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
BBGE Question?

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows if this resort has adjoining room? I just booked this resort for Aug 8th . Woot back again!!! But kids in tow this trip so have booked 2 rooms. Also does any of the tripadvisors buddys have an e-mail address and contact info for me :)

Michelle

Birmingham AL
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: BBGE Question?

booking.bbge@bluebayresorts.com

That's the email address I used in November. I don't know about adjoining rooms, but they were very accommodating and I'm sure you can at least get side by side rooms.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
7,539 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BBGE Question?

They do have connecting rooms. We stayed in a swim up room in building 2. The room beside us was connecting. We were able to take a peak inside when the maid left the door open for cleaning and saw it had a living/dining area separate from the bedroom. I don' t know what the cost would be for this set up, but it would be perfect for a family as the one bedroom had two sliding doors to the patio/pool and our room had two full size beds with one sliding door. You would have that whole side of the building to yourself.

I have these two email addresses:

jrecep.esmeralda@bluebayresorts.com

concierge.esmeralda@bluebayresorts.com

Machiasport, Maine
Level Contributor
117 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: BBGE Question?

Thats a suite I believe

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
7,539 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: BBGE Question?

Might have been considered a two bedroom suite, but I never saw one advertised anywhere as such. We booked an ocean view and were upgraded to this swim up room. The one next door was called a swim up suite (one bedroom).

5. Re: BBGE Question?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 02:17