We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just checked in online at RPDC.

Kansas City
Level Contributor
402 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Just checked in online at RPDC.

Just did our online check in at The Royal. Room 196. Very excited. See you Friday!!!

Kansas City...
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
6,027 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just checked in online at RPDC.

You won't have far to walk to the towel hut and swing bar...have fun...

Kansas City
Level Contributor
402 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Just checked in online at RPDC.

Thank litenlarry. That was the idea. Plus, closer to our own bathroom!

T-minus 48 hours until take off!

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
9,998 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just checked in online at RPDC.

You like ground floor?

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,621 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just checked in online at RPDC.

Hey - that was our room in early June. Loved the convenience to the pool, plus being able to use our own bathroom as the common bathrooms by the pool weren't the cleanest.

Be sure to put some towels down by the patio doors, as the marble floor gets slippery when walking in with wet feet.

Kansas City
Level Contributor
402 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Just checked in online at RPDC.

Shelb good idea.

Karenjme...ground floor is not a problem for us. Not sure why some people don't like ground floor.

Milwaukee, WI
Level Contributor
1,458 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Just checked in online at RPDC.

I'll have to remember that room number...we love ground floor and easy access to pool and our own private potty. Have a great time!

Playa del Carmen...
Level Contributor
5,001 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Just checked in online at RPDC.

Have fun Tim..I am jealous we still have 149 days to wait to get there. Enjoy as I know you will!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,746 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Just checked in online at RPDC.

tim: I think some people don't like ground floor as there's less privacy plus more bugs. One word of warning with the Royal: put towels down outside at night, when we were there in June there were a LOT of bugs some nights, as in, you could just about walk through them, and they covered the towels people had put against their doors. Not trying to worry you as it isn't a big deal, but thought I'd warn you because I've never seen that many :-s

derry n.ireland
Level Contributor
207 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Just checked in online at RPDC.

this is exactly the kind of room im looking for ground floor near the pool in the middle of everything,( ive a junior suite ocean view booked)

im booked through a uk tour operator do they give you a check in code or how does it work maybe london 86 would know about that,

Playa del Carmen...
Level Contributor
5,001 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Just checked in online at RPDC.

All you need is either your reservation number or your last name and you can do the online check in 48 hours prior to the day you arrive. Very easy!! Enjoy