We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How long til a review is up???

ATTLEBORO
Level Contributor
2,005 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
How long til a review is up???

Hi, all! I posted my review on the VIM on Monday (8/8). I did get the confirmation that TA received it, and that I'll receive an email when they post it. The also say it takes around 48 hours. Well, today is Friday, and it's still not up?! How long does it usually take for a review to post?

Thanks!

Tips

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
525 posts
345 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How long til a review is up???

I have had some of mine go up in a day while others have taken up to 4+ days for some unknown reason.

Playa del Carmen...
Level Contributor
5,001 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How long til a review is up???

How was the long anticipated trip Tipsie ???

What's next VEGAS !!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,445 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How long til a review is up???

Some reviews can take a week or so, hang in there.

Level Contributor
4,205 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How long til a review is up???

I have seen reviews take over a week, sometimes TA sends out a confirmation e-mail to check the authenticy...look in your Spam folder and see if it is there.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
3,729 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How long til a review is up???

how long is a piece of string! you just never know with TA ! just keep checking

Bayville, New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,477 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How long til a review is up???

Yeah, my last one took about a week. I thought for some reason they weren't going to print it, but they did.

ATTLEBORO
Level Contributor
2,005 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: How long til a review is up???

Thanks for all the responses! I was beginning to wonder myself if they were going to print it, but I guess it may just take a couple more days. It was LONG....I don't know if that has something to do with it. I just checked my spam folder....nothing. I did receive an email on Monday that they had received the review, but nothing since.

ROMY, the long anticipated trip was everything I had hoped for and more! We had a BLAST, and the Riviera Maya is just beautiful, with beautiful people!! But....how did you know Vegas is next???? lol I was talking about it in Mexico to the point where hubby told me to enjoy THIS vacation! lol Vegas will always be my favorite place on earth. I'm planning so far out that I can't even book the hotel yet! (Mirage) And I hope to pursuade "the boss" (haha) to stay 12 nights.

Tips

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
66 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: How long til a review is up???

Wrote mine yesterday and it's up today.

ATTLEBORO
Level Contributor
2,005 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: How long til a review is up???

Wow, kt. Well, I'm happy for ya! lol I'm still waiting for mine. :(

Playa del Carmen...
Level Contributor
5,001 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: How long til a review is up???

Tips we talked about Vegas awhile back..I am not a mind reader or anything creapy like that. 12 days in Vegas..my liver couldn't take it awww!!