We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Want to share a fishing trip ? 10/31

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Clarendon Hills...
Level Contributor
173 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Want to share a fishing trip ? 10/31

I've booked a fishing trip w/ Edy Pena on his 25' panga; tentatively scheduled for 7am on Monday, 10/31; 4 hour trip. Departing from the beach in front of Blue Parrot. Cost would be $100 USD (half of the full charge) for 1 or 2 people. We could accommodate a third in your party for a total of $130 to you. Edy will mix in snorkeling if the bite isn't on. Send a message if interested.

Nampa, Idaho
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Want to share a fishing trip ? 10/31

what will you be fishing for?

Clarendon Hills...
Level Contributor
173 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Want to share a fishing trip ? 10/31

cloudie ,see my PM

Wisconsin Dells...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Want to share a fishing trip ? 10/31

I heard Edy was a great captain. Can you share his contact info, I have not been able to find it. Am going to PDC Dec.2-9 and would like to go on a panga type fishing trip. Please share with us your luck and experience.

Wisconsin Dells...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Want to share a fishing trip ? 10/31

I heard Edy was a great captain. Can you share his contact info, I have not been able to find it. Am going to PDC Dec.2-9 and would like to go on a panga type fishing trip. Please share with us your luck and experience.

essex england
Level Contributor
731 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Want to share a fishing trip ? 10/31

i would also be interested in edys info thnx

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,022 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Want to share a fishing trip ? 10/31

Djgunne - our trip timing lines up!!! (Dec 1 - 8 ) I'll have hubby send you PM later today- he is already booked in Cozumel for one day of fly fishing - he might be interested to join you if you are looking for a partner.

Sorry to hijack this thread - hope Raofch had a great day fishing - Any feedback or reviews on what your day was like, or what you caught?

Cheers!

Clarendon Hills...
Level Contributor
173 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Want to share a fishing trip ? 10/31

Edy did a great job; a solid 4 hours of fishing AFTER we caught some fresh baitfish. Numerous snapper, etc. then trolling for something bigger got us a nice grouper (8-9 lbs., yum) and a 40" 'cuda.

mayte_rivieramaya_fishing@hotmail.com will get you on touch w/ him. He's no longer the owner of the oat, but fills the guide/1st mate roles and will fish along w/ you to insure you come away w/ something to eat.

Good luck.

8. Re: Want to share a fishing trip ? 10/31

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 November 2012, 10:22