I can't decide!!! Travel agent said we still have time to change resorts...should we?!? The IG would be an $1000+ increase; if it's truly worth it, I am happy to change (my husband would be thrilled with the rounds of free golf) . We would stay with the standard suite at Grand, while would we have a pref. jr. suite at SC. Our travel dates are 11/20-11/27. We've never been to Mexico, so we also want to see some sites, which will take us away from the resort (not sure I'll want to leave if at IG...).