We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

traveling to Iberostar Paraiso del Mar with 13 month old bab

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
1 post
Save Topic
traveling to Iberostar Paraiso del Mar with 13 month old bab

Hi,

it is my first vacation trip to Mexico with my 13 old baby. I am travelling with my parents and my husband and i want to have "relatively easy trip but the idea of preparing food, storing milk , bathtubs terrifies me a bit. i would like to find out if there is any equipment in the room to warm the cow's milk, boil the water or store the cold milk.

I don't want to end up on vacation with no warm milk for my son.

Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
Level Contributor
8,178 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: traveling to Iberostar Paraiso del Mar with 13 month old bab

There is no microwave or hotplate in the room. There is a coffee maker. Don't know if you could pour the milk through that ???

There is a small refrigerator in the room.

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
9,998 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: traveling to Iberostar Paraiso del Mar with 13 month old bab

I'd suggest you look at Amazon.com for a one-burner hot plate and bring that...along with a small saucepan.

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
331 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: traveling to Iberostar Paraiso del Mar with 13 month old bab

Or just bring a bottle warmer and cup that will fit. As I recall, they have both cold or room temp milk there (milk is boxed in Mexico). They are happy to give you a box for your room. I think they warmed up milk in the past, too. It's been a few years since we've had toddlers... Have a great trip!

Naperville, Illinois
Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: traveling to Iberostar Paraiso del Mar with 13 month old bab

I was there in June with my 14 month old. Our room did not have a bathtub. The shower area was large so my husband would hold the baby under the shower head while I washed her, quickly as she was not much of a fan of the shower! Ask for a room on the ground level, it was nice not having to bring the stroller up and down the stairs. Send me a message if you have further questions!

Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
Level Contributor
8,178 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: traveling to Iberostar Paraiso del Mar with 13 month old bab

Most rooms with King beds do not have a bath tub. The ones with two beds usually have a bath tub. It is a VERY high tub so getting in and out is not easy.

6. Re: traveling to Iberostar Paraiso del Mar with 13 month old bab

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2013, 10:18