We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandos playacar

Durham, uk
Level Contributor
115 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Sandos playacar

Hi,booked into sands playacar in September, we are booked into riviera section. Do we get access to the adult pool with swim up bar, the reason I am asking is one of the recent reviews states they have changed the rules about use of this pool and you now have to be in the "select club guest's" not sure if that includes us

Thanks in advance

Danville, California
Level Contributor
1,465 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandos playacar

The riviera section is now divided into 2 sections the 8000 block is the family section and the 9000 block is the adults only section which includes the riviera pool and swim up bar.....this section is for select guests only so if you want to have access you will have to upgrade to select.

Durham, uk
Level Contributor
115 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandos playacar

Thanks for the very quick reply, could you tell me how I can upgrade and any idea of the cost, Thanks again

Meridian, Idaho
Level Contributor
1,177 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandos playacar

When we went the cost was $22 per person, per day. Not sure if it has changed.

notts
Level Contributor
218 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sandos playacar

we have also booked at sandos playacar in september just a basic room is there any chance of up grading when we get there if so how much in english ?

5. Re: Sandos playacar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2013, 10:18