We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Unlimited Vacation Club

Cleveland
Level Contributor
31 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Unlimited Vacation Club

I finding out that Unlimited Vacation Club is not what it seems. When I sighed up they say I could get a ocean front preferred suite for the same price as a standard room. That dosen't seem the case. Has any one got out of this contract

164 replies to this topic
Playa del Carmen...
Level Contributor
5,001 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Unlimited Vacation Club

Short answer NO there have been threads with like 300 posts on them with people complaining about this group...you own it !!

Edited: 10 February 2012, 21:31
Playa del Carmen...
Level Contributor
5,001 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Unlimited Vacation Club

Hereit is happy reading I was wrong it was 415 posts.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g150812-i23-k41167…

Lafayette, Louisiana
Level Contributor
4 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Unlimited Vacation Club

I just called for reservations and they want to put me up in

a tropical view or deluxe garden view. What happened to

"Preferred Club"????? Sick with this purchase!!!!!

Michigan
Level Contributor
1,973 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Unlimited Vacation Club

Hate to say it but you should have done your research before making a large purchase like this.

Lafayette, Louisiana
Level Contributor
4 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Unlimited Vacation Club

Yes you are right. Are you in this club? If so can you give me any suggestions????

Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
Level Contributor
8,458 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Unlimited Vacation Club

There have been warnings about this posted on this forum many times! Doesn't seem to be any way out of it once you are in the "club"! Buyer beware!

Lafayette, Louisiana
Level Contributor
4 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Unlimited Vacation Club

Thanks! We've stayed @ Dreams Resorts 3 times & when we went to PV we were approached with. They painted a beautiful picture. I don't think I will help sell this club not a happy member!!!

Cancun, Mexico
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Unlimited Vacation Club

DO,

We saw you are having some issues with your reservations, depending on your membership is the access you will have at our resorts, anyway please contact us directly to assist you. Thank you!

Edited: 22 January 2013, 21:28
Hammonton, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Unlimited Vacation Club

We were also told we would have free upgrade to preferred club - we just called and found out that's not true - we can only upgrade from Deluxe room to Junior suite or pool view to beach view. We can never get preferred club. We're finding much better deals outside the club - even with the 1500.00 vouchers. I see absolutely no benefit to this club. We're so disappointed because we LOVED LOVED LOVED Secrets St. James and Wild Orchid - but we can never use our vouchers there either.

Reading...
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Unlimited Vacation Club

I found they make promises at the time before you sign a contract, but do not honor those promises. I don't understand how they can get away with this. I'm feeling totally stupid for buying their sales pitch, but I am fighting it. I haven't even used any benefits and they still want their 50% to cancel. Everyone should be calling with complaints. I have done that, but I have now contacted my attorney.

Reply to: Unlimited Vacation Club
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted