We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bluebay grand Esmeralda and nolitours

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Bluebay grand Esmeralda and nolitours

HellIo!

I travelled to BBGE last April with Nolitours - cameleon package. At that time, it included room service (free food delivered to room) and a spa credit.

Does anyone know if Nolitours and BBGE still has this arrangement with Nolitours or is this now a deal with another tour operator??

Please let me know!!

Exotik Mayan Tours
Cultural Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Archaeology Tours
Mercanti Viaggi
Sightseeing Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
KayTours
Scuba & Snorkeling, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Archaeology Tours
Paseo Tours
Sightseeing Tours
Richmond, BC
Level Contributor
5,376 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bluebay grand Esmeralda and nolitours

yes, BBGE is still on the CAMELEON CLUB GOLD list of the Nolitours with the added perks:

The full list of the participating resorts is here: http://tinyurl.com/73yyamm

The BBGE part is here http://tinyurl.com/7nxubrw

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bluebay grand Esmeralda and nolitours

thank you!! it doesn't seem that free room service is included anymore. Ah well!! it's still a lovely resort!

Trenton, Canada
Level Contributor
780 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bluebay grand Esmeralda and nolitours

I know some of the Nolitours packages included 3, 40oz bottles in your room as well.

niagara falls...
Level Contributor
370 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bluebay grand Esmeralda and nolitours

Hi turbopower,

We were there in February and are heading back

March 27th for another week. We were, also, there twice last year.

A couple of differences from last year:

- we did not receive the 2 $30.00 spa vouchers in our envelope

- they do actually have a separate c/i this year - you check-in at bldg 7

- and as GSL025 stated you receive 3, 40oz bottles in your room (rum, vodka and gin) I actually prefer the nice bottles of tequila that we got last year, we brought those home with us

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
306 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bluebay grand Esmeralda and nolitours

The room service charge of $12.00 is charged to your room and then credited back when they see that you are in building 6, 7 or 8 with Nolitours..... at least that's the way it was explained to us when we went Feb. 7 - 15..... we never used room service. We also got 3 bottles of booze and the discount at the spa (which I used).

6. Re: Bluebay grand Esmeralda and nolitours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 21:16