We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandos Riviera Select Club....what is the "Select CLub"?

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Douglasville...
Level Contributor
132 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sandos Riviera Select Club....what is the "Select CLub"?

On cheaptickets.com I found a package for this....but it doesn't mention what the Select Club really is...is this another way to say "Priviledged" section of the resort? If so, what are the perks?

Also, the listing has the options of the Regal Jr. Suite or the Regal Apartment for accommodations. I am traveling with my husband and my father, and had planned to get two separate rooms....but if the bedroom in the Regal apartment has a closing door for privacy, that might be an option. Looking at the pictures on TA, I think maybe this is the case, but I don't want to make an assumption.

If anyone who has stayed in the apartment could let me know the configuration of the rooms, I'd really appreciate it. Also, anything else you could share would be great. Thanks.

Ridgefield...
Level Contributor
219 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandos Riviera Select Club....what is the "Select CLub"?

It's an upgrade to get a "select members" only bar (I think air conditioned), top shelf liquor and your own roped off section on the beach as well as your own pool section. Not sure if there was more to it but that's what I remember seeing.

I'm not sure on the apartment...we stayed in a junior suite last year before they made it the "adult's only" part of the resort. It was a deluxe room. There were rooms on the top floor that we could see from our balcony that had jacuzzi's on their deck. Maybe they renamed the rooms with the adult's only change?

This resort is awesome. ;)

Edited: 30 March 2012, 05:29
Douglasville...
Level Contributor
132 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandos Riviera Select Club....what is the "Select CLub"?

Thanks for your response. It doesn't sound like the Select Club is all that big of a deal, at least not to me. Anyway, I think I missed the sale since I can't find that particular deal now, so oh well. Back to the drawing board....

3. Re: Sandos Riviera Select Club....what is the "Select CLub"?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 April 2013, 10:29