We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

VIM question

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
lincoln
Level Contributor
264 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
VIM question

Can someone tell me what kind of beer is served at the VIM? Also is there a mini bar in every room and if so are there snacks in your room too?

Thanks!!

Illinois
Level Contributor
30 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: VIM question

When we were there last July, there was Tecate, Coors Light, and Dos Equis in the mini fridge in the room. There was also water and some soda. No food snacks in the room, but you can call room service at any time and have snacks or meals delivered quickly. Heading back this July I loved it so much!

PA
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
1,928 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: VIM question

Refrig is stocked but they all seem to run warm.

lincoln
Level Contributor
264 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: VIM question

Thanks for the replies! What do people like the most about VIM?

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Cancun
Level Contributor
22,929 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: VIM question

"What do people like the most about VIM?"

Can't speak for anyone else but the fact that it's a kids-free zone is up there for me.

Ohio
Level Contributor
27 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: VIM question

Just there a week ago. Only Dos Equis at pool and in rooms. Coors light was only at beach bar and at lobby bar not at pool bars. Bartenders at beach bar did not like requests to give out more than one or two Coors light if they knew you were taking it to the pool. One said he was afraid he would get in trouble. First time we've been there when Coors light was not available at the pool or in the rooms. Not happy with that. There might have been Tacate in the rooms too.

Illinois
Level Contributor
30 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: VIM question

I love pretty much everything! I love the palm trees and the tropical grounds and the beach with the turquoise water. I enjoyed the food and love the main pool and the swim up bar. Josh Gijon is wonderful and fun with beach and pool activities. The staff are so welcoming and kind. Can you tell I'm ready to go back?!?

7. Re: VIM question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 04:16