We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Difference between preferred club at Secrets

Downingtown...
Level Contributor
555 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Difference between preferred club at Secrets

Trying to decide on junior club swimout or preferred club swimout what is the difference

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
325 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Difference between preferred club at Secrets

The main difference is that the regular junior swim out does not have preferred club access. The preferred club gives you private check-in/out, access to the preferred (and extremely air conditioned at least it was at SMB) club lounge, and a hydro-therapy circuit when you book spa apckages. In the preferred club lounge there are computers w/internet access, a bar for preferred club guests, and they have yummy snacks available too.

The only thing I didn't like about the preferred club was that they sneakily signed my husband and I up for "an important meeting" which turned out to be a 2 hr time share sales pitch. Other non-preferred club guests that we talked to weren't automatically signed up for the pitch so that was slightly annoying.

Edited: 24 May 2012, 15:06
2. Re: Difference between preferred club at Secrets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 08:15