We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Late afternoon/early evening appetizers

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
126 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Late afternoon/early evening appetizers

One thing I wish had been readily available at SMB were appetizers at the bars. Are there any resorts out there that do have appetizers? This would be one reason I would do the preferred club in this chain.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,004 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Late afternoon/early evening appetizers

At Excellence Resorts you have afternoon tea type snacks available in the late afternoon and in the Excellence Club you have snacks/appetizers all day

At EPM you have the Flavour Market which is a tapas bar which is open from 18.00. The Beloved Hotel has a sushi bar

Edited: 27 June 2012, 09:51
Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
6,402 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Late afternoon/early evening appetizers

At Ocean Coral and Turquesa, the Privilege lounge has hot and cold snacks during the day, and then more at cocktail hour.

Yes, it is a very nice thing to enjoy on vacation, relaxing with a drink and a tasty something before heading to your a la carte restaurant of choice.

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
9,998 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Late afternoon/early evening appetizers

I believe the RPDC in Playa (Royal playa del Carmen) still have a lounge in the lobby available for ALL guests with appropriate snacks depending on time of day.

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
323 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Late afternoon/early evening appetizers

They usually have appetizers, and snack at SMB in the preferred club bar all day.

Playa del Carmen...
Level Contributor
5,001 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Late afternoon/early evening appetizers

The RPDC has a really nice Tapas bar which overlooks the sea and is only open for lunch and closes around 5 or 6 if I remember correctly but Pelicanos is open till 11 PM as well and is right next door and also has a great sea view as well with a fairly diverse menu. They are really good there so if there is something that you would like to eat but do not see it on the menu the chef will prepare it for you if they have the ingredients also.One of the many resons we love this place so much !!

6. Re: Late afternoon/early evening appetizers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2013, 05:16