We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson inflight entertainment

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Surrey, UK
Level Contributor
245 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Thomson inflight entertainment

Hi

Can anyone advise if in economy you are able to chose the films on seat back entertainment or are they on a loop..... Did read that you could pay £10 extra to update the package... Any idea of films for August... Want to make sure my kids haven't watched them all!

Thanks

Bromsgrove, United...
Level Contributor
1,324 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomson inflight entertainment

Ox - I belive it is £5 to upgrade the entertainment package that enables you to choose 'better filsm',pause them etc.

I dare say someone will chip in with what fils aer on offer.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomson inflight entertainment

Hi Ox,

Me and my fiancee have just returned from Cancun on a Thomson First choice flight on Sunday. You can choose which films to watch but only a selected choice, if you select a film and it is already playing you cannot rewind it to the start.

You can pay £5 to upgrade the entertainment package, this will give you all the films to choose from and you can choose when to watch them, pause them etc.

Hope this helps

Surrey, UK
Level Contributor
245 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomson inflight entertainment

Hi

Thanks that is great.... Am assuming you can pay this on the flight or do you need to do this before flying.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomson inflight entertainment

Yeah you can pay for it on the flight, the cabin crew come round about 15-20minutes after take off asking if you would like to upgrade, you can pay by cash or debit/credit card

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
33,185 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thomson inflight entertainment

Films for July/August are posted in this thread

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g150812-i23-k551…

6. Re: Thomson inflight entertainment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 July 2013, 05:47