We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

USA 3000 Apple Charter flight?

maryland
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Topic
USA 3000 Apple Charter flight?

Does carryon luggage go under the seat or in an above area? I was going to use a large canvas beach bag as my carryon and would feel more secure if it was under my seat. Thanks for any replys!

Milwaukee, WI
Level Contributor
62 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: USA 3000 Apple Charter flight?

Hi from Wisconsin~

We are taking out first flight on USA 3000 Apple charter to Cancun.....I don't know about the carry on thing, but thought I'd say HI! We are coming to Cancun (Occidental Grand) on April 24th.

The airline looks really cool-with movies on it!!! I guess I'm not used to that...

Fort Wayne, Indiana
Level Contributor
68 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: USA 3000 Apple Charter flight?

My experience is that you can do both. Either put it under the seat or up above. I don't think it matters. I usually have one carry on that goes up above and then put my purse/bag under the seat.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
576 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: USA 3000 Apple Charter flight?

We observed all carry on luggage being stored above. This on our past three flights with USA3000. All in the pst year and half.

Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
Level Contributor
8,808 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: USA 3000 Apple Charter flight?

I flew USA 3000 this past December. Both my sister and friend put their carry on under the seat in front of them. I prefer to put mine in the storage bin above. The choice is yours.

Missouri
Level Contributor
475 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: USA 3000 Apple Charter flight?

The carry on bags go in the bin above and your backpack/purse under your seat.

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
1,445 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: USA 3000 Apple Charter flight?

It depends on the size of your carry-on bag; which HAS to be put under the seat in front of you....not under YOUR seat if you choose not to put it in the overhead bin. It means that it takes up space where you place your feet. Airlines also have a size regulation for carry-ons. I suggest you check the airline rule of your carrier - cos it it's too big to fit in the overhead bin, they will make you check it in. We've flown USA 3000 a few times, and their allowances for baggage are pretty stingy - we go on an Apple Vacation in a couple weeks, flying Frontier and their allowance is much more generous.

us
Level Contributor
541 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: USA 3000 Apple Charter flight?

bridgenut

Where are you going and when ? I wonder if you are going from Midway? We are from Central Illinois (Bloomington Normal

) the reason for my nosiness.

Karin

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
1,445 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: USA 3000 Apple Charter flight?

Hello Karin)) Yes, we fly out of Midway on Sun 23rd April going to Gran Bahia Coba, Riviera Maya. Will be see you then? Margaret

us
Level Contributor
541 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: USA 3000 Apple Charter flight?

No -- but i have stayed at the Bahia. Back in 2001- two couples both from Normal!

it's nice to see -- local folks on here!

Southern Illinois
Level Contributor
2,691 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: USA 3000 Apple Charter flight?

The best seats are in the exit rows with much more leg room. If you sit here, you have to use the overhead storage bin.