We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RPDC - room advice

London, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
RPDC - room advice

Hi all,

I'm just trying to book our room for our honeymoon (tomorrow!) and have whittled it down to 394, 298 or 254.

We'd like a King bed, I think I've read that 254 is a double, but can anyone confirm this?

If you have any recommendations on any of these rooms I'd love to hear them!

Thanks!

Verity

Playa del Carmen...
Level Contributor
5,001 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: RPDC - room advice

Those are all King bed rooms...here is the map look for yourself...

https:/…rpdc_rooms.pdf

London, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: RPDC - room advice

Ahhh that's very helpful - thank you!

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
9,998 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: RPDC - room advice

You cant see the pool with 394 (seems to be garden view), I would pick 298 or 254 - you can see the pool from both of these rooms.

Ontario
Level Contributor
1,757 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: RPDC - room advice

For us, we would pick 394. Like the top floor as it eliminates most noise from above. Top floor, garden view, can be very nice, and I think you might see the ocean from the top floor. And there are elevators.

No matter which room you choose, you will have a great time!

HAPPY HONEYMOON!

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
9,998 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: RPDC - room advice

My reasoning for seeing the pool is you can tell when the seats start to fill up!!!

Pittsburgh, PA
Destination Expert
for Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: RPDC - room advice

I'm not going here till September, but where is the "quiet pool" and what oceanview rooms would be away from the main action? I don't mind some noise, but I do like to be able to get away from it too.

7. Re: RPDC - room advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2013, 10:17