We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap Carribean

ma
Level Contributor
126 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Cheap Carribean

Anyone ever used Cheap Carribean to book a vacation? They have some pretty good prices for February (school vacation week in the Northeast). Any feedback positive or negative would be appreciated.

sig
Yorktown Heights
Level Contributor
5,496 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap Carribean

I have used them before. They not always have the best prices contrary what their name says. The only thing I would not book thru them is transportation from and to Cancun airport. You are better off getting private transfer and probably will cost less than their transfers. Otherwise they are no different than other on-line booking sites. Enjoy.

Edited: 25 July 2012, 14:10
Tampa, FL
Level Contributor
27 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap Carribean

I used them to book our upcoming trip. I had a good experience with them on the phone making the reservation.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
1,309 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap Carribean

I have used them and had good experiences. Would not use the ground transportation because there are better priced options available elsewhere. Check out Cancuntransfers. Now that I have relocated from the northeast they no longer offer the best deals but when I was in NJ I usually found good packages from them.

Ewing, New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,505 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheap Carribean

I have also used them before without any problems whatsoever. If the price is right, go for it!!

sig
Yorktown Heights
Level Contributor
5,496 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cheap Carribean

chelseagrrlx is correct. Norteast is very competitive market.

Bloomfield...
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
3,575 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cheap Carribean

I have used them several times and have never had any problems. Agree that you should not get the transportation - use USA Transfers. My final bit of advice would be to go through the process of booking on-line as to exactly what you want, but do not finalize (book).....but call them directly. They may have a better flight that you do not get to see but their agents do (it has happened to us).

Mass
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Cheap Carribean

I've used them as well and agree if you find a great deal go for it.

Mass
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Cheap Carribean

I've used them as well and agree if you find a great deal go for it.

St. Louis, Missouri
Level Contributor
4,887 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cheap Carribean

I've also had a pleasant experience in the past. Would use them again in the future if the price was right.

Make sure to look for a coupon code, as you won't be able to use one after the trip is booked.

New York
Level Contributor
7 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cheap Carribean

they have great deals. i used them to get a 3 night package to San Juan this Sept.