We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kid friendly resorts?

st.john's
Level Contributor
57 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Kid friendly resorts?

Looking for a kid friendly resort in PDC,hopefully with some sort of water park or slides.Any Suggestions?

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
43,845 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Kid friendly resorts?

Here is a great thread (from over in Top Questions)

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g150812-i23-k35309…

Sandos Caracol resort has a water park

Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
Level Contributor
8,726 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kid friendly resorts?

The Barcelo Maya complex has a great water park and lots of actiities for kids.

California
Level Contributor
98 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kid friendly resorts?

Azul Fives is amazing for kids! They are part of a small chain of gourmet all inclusive resorts. The Azul properties are family friendly, and when I say family friendly, I mean FAMILY FRIENDLY! The make it possible for the kids and the parents to have an amazing, memorable vacation. The food is incredible and the service is top notch. The restaurants are nicer than the restaurants we have at home. The kids facilities are really great! They have an indoor gym for the kids to play on, tons of planned activities (day and night). Azul Fives doesn't have a water park, but I believe Azul Sensatori does. What I really liked about Azul Fives is that you could get all the finer things that one looks for in an adult vacation, but will ALL the kid friendly amenities as well. You will not be disappointed with a Karisma vacation and either will your kiddos!

Enjoy!

Branford...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
7,366 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kid friendly resorts?

The iberostar Paraiso Playa and Maya (shared property with the Iberostar del Mar, Beach and Paraiso Grand adults-only) has a great kids club, huge pool areas, wave pool, lazy river and ice cream bar above the swim up bar, nice size rooms/suites, at least a dozen options for food available at buffets and ala carte restaurants and a great beach.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
76 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kid friendly resorts?

Hi! I have to agree with JNSgraphic! We stayed at Iberostar Lindo with our 8 and 11 yr old kids! We had a blast! Only down side: beach is a bit rocky - but I understand that's common in the area...Good luck in your search!

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
255 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kid friendly resorts?

If you are willing to go a little more south than PDC - Barcelo Maya Palace .....we are going back for trip # 5 with our 9 yr old kid.....it has 2 water parks, 1 splash pad and the most fantastic beach - 2KM's......Very kid friendly.

7. Re: Kid friendly resorts?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2013, 10:15