We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Better ratio in Playa?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
131 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Better ratio in Playa?

Is there a better ratio of girls to guys in Playa than Cancun? Cancun seems to be filled with guys.

Edited: 27 September 2012, 22:15
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
131 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Better ratio in Playa?

A better question would be, what beach destination in Mexico has the best girl to guy ratio with a decent nightlife?

Saskatchewan
Level Contributor
551 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Better ratio in Playa?

realize you asked about mexico but you may want to consider florida as it has the highest percentage of seniors and since women live longer than men stands to reason that theres more babes in florida:):):) hope this helps lol

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
4,177 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Better ratio in Playa?

lol.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
131 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Better ratio in Playa?

Anyone?

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
6,627 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Better ratio in Playa?

Hmm....good question. Cancun does tend to have lots of guys...PDC seems to be filled with more couples than Cancun though. I'd say single girls would be better in Cancun over PDC.

Ontario
Level Contributor
7,336 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Better ratio in Playa?

Cabo San Lucas.

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
6,627 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Better ratio in Playa?

In all honesty- the eastern coast of FL DOES have a great ratio of women to men- in the early 20s. If you can manage to wait for your trip til end of March the beaches of Daytona would be perfect.

Floyds Knobs...
Level Contributor
811 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Better ratio in Playa?

You're not going to find a ton of single ladies there unless you head down during the BPM Festival. Then you will find hordes of women.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
131 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Better ratio in Playa?

Thanks for the advice but I have a house in Naples and travel to Miami a couple of times a year. I'm looking for something different on this trip. A nice all inclusive where it's easy to meet other singles would be great. I went to Barbados solo last year and it seemed like there were a lot of couples and not many singles.

Ontario
Level Contributor
7,336 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Better ratio in Playa?

There's also a 'solo forum' here on TA..they might have some ideas for you as well? And doesn't Club Med have younger single/solo theme places any more?