We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RPDC - toiletries

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
199 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
RPDC - toiletries

I am trying to decide what to take and what to leave behind. I know they have blow driers and straigteners in the room along with toiletries. Does anyone know which toiletries they have and if they are of a good quality?

thanks

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
304 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: RPDC - toiletries

Just got back ...take shampoo, watch out for timeshare as you check in they wear white shirts and they have REAL on them. They like to talk to you right away and slip paper under your door saying you have to visit them .Can not miss them just look for a- holes that are slim and you have timeshare.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: RPDC - toiletries

Just got back from our second stay. They have Shampoo, Conditioner, Shower Gel, Body Lotion and Bar Soaps. They also had mouthwash and antibacterial Hand Gel. They will restock as needed and will add more if you ask! I did bring shampoo from home, but used theirs more. I guess quality is a matter of opinion, but I liked the products!

Good advice from twolaws807... stay away from the white shirts! Just tell them firmly "not interested" and they will leave you alone.

enjoy your trip! We love RPDC!

Level Contributor
289 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: RPDC - toiletries

they do not have hair straighteners only hairdryer. As others have posted they do have everything for you.

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
199 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: RPDC - toiletries

good to know about the hair straighteners. I had seen it on their website and someone else had mentioned that they were decent straighteners. Looks like I will be packing mine after all. thanks for the info.

Happy to hear that there are a few things I can leave at home though. More room for shoes :)

Michigan
Level Contributor
1,994 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: RPDC - toiletries

They do have straighteners. If you do not see one in your room, call guest services and they will have one there for you in about 5 minutes.

Playa del Carmen...
Level Contributor
5,001 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: RPDC - toiletries

Toiletries are fine quality and they get better as you get to the higher level rooms. Once you get to the Ocean Front Walkout and higher it is Bvlgari products.

Edited: 22 October 2012, 20:22
7. Re: RPDC - toiletries

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2013, 10:16