We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Not there yet. Things to do.

Blacksburg, Virginia
Level Contributor
26 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Not there yet. Things to do.

Very active 50s couple looking for things to do at/near PCD first week of Dec. Want a couple days of excursions/exploring and a couple days of relaxing and having drinks in the pool and town. Mayan ruins and snorkling high on our list. And I want to swim with dolphins--bucket list. Staying at Playacar Palace-first time in the Yucatan. Suggestions please. Thank you so much.

Bakersfield...
Level Contributor
262 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Not there yet. Things to do.

Snorkling at Akumel. Yu will get to see turtles right of the beach.

Lincoln, Nebraska
Level Contributor
1,153 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Not there yet. Things to do.

Being as your staying at Playacar Palace you can use your resort credits to see Tulum Or Coba. Both neat ruins offering something different. I found Tulum to be beautiful.

Plus you can use the credits for all other kimds of stuff, they also offer swim with the Dolphin and snorkel and what not. You might be kept pretty busy with all you can do being a palace guest. Check out your options there;)

Happy travels

Ohio
Level Contributor
335 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Not there yet. Things to do.

I liked both, but I felt Coba was alot more interesting especially if you hire one of those students to lead you around for an hour or so and then maybe ride on one of those guide driven bicycles the remainder of the way. Allow about 2-3 hours for your tour of Coba. Have fun.

4. Re: Not there yet. Things to do.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 16:19