We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which one?. Vim, eldorado seaside suites,or excellence pm?

Whitmore Lake...
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Topic
Which one?. Vim, eldorado seaside suites,or excellence pm?

Please advise?....

I am booked at vim golden swim up. Wondering if I should switch? To one of these others?

I am worried about food quality vim? Biggest things for me is decent/ good beach. Great food and drinks!!

Is eeds or epm a way better choice for me???

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
5,788 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which one?. Vim, eldorado seaside suites,or excellence pm?

Of the ones you've listed, I've only been to the VIM and we thought the food was fantastic - my husband said that it's his favourite - my favourite was at the El Dorado Royale.I'm sure the food quality at all of these resorts is excellent.

Since you mention you also want a nice beach - we thought the beach was beautiful at the VIM - a bit rocky getting in the water but I found out after I got home that there is a section on the beach where you can enter the water without any rocks. I don't know what the beach at EDSS OR EPM is like.

Rocky Mountain...
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia, Castries
Level Contributor
5,444 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which one?. Vim, eldorado seaside suites,or excellence pm?

Stick with VIM. I've only heard great things about it. I don't think either of the other two resorts will be a better or worse choice. Sometimes we all hesitate or question ourselves (I know I do) about our choice after the fact. I've found that it is rare that you have made a bad choice if you did your homework. Enjoy VIM.

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Cancun, Riviera Maya, Negril
Level Contributor
16,067 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which one?. Vim, eldorado seaside suites,or excellence pm?

Have stayed at EDSS and EPM. Love EDSS! Rooms are really nice, food was excellent, really good staff and gorgeous grounds. One of our favorites in the RM.

VIM has never made it to our short list and we would not go back to EPM.

Buffalo
Level Contributor
1,470 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which one?. Vim, eldorado seaside suites,or excellence pm?

Id stick with the VIM save the cash for the next vacation

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,618 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which one?. Vim, eldorado seaside suites,or excellence pm?

Been to VIM and EDSS. The grounds are absolutely gorgeous at VIM and the pool is ten times better than EDSS.

Food is always subjective, but we loved the French and Indonesian at VIM.

The golden rooms are roomy and nicely appointed.

The beach at VIM is large and there are parts that are rocky, but the designated swimming area is nice.

6. Re: Which one?. Vim, eldorado seaside suites,or excellence pm?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 January 2014, 06:17