We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

xel-ha, xplor, xcaret. packages

Anchorage, Alaska
Level Contributor
21 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
xel-ha, xplor, xcaret. packages

so I was thinking about buying this package for me and friends.

What can I expect from pick up?

what about the food and drinks. I have heard the AI on a couple is really good, I don't drink beer would they provide wine instead, do you think? Lastly, does any of them include the shows?

Texas
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
4,534 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: xel-ha, xplor, xcaret. packages

Are you talking about a package with passes to all 3 places? What company is selling this package?

What you can expect from pickup all depends on the tour company.

In my experience, it would be better to just do these attractions all on your own and not paying a tour company to take you here and there.

Anchorage, Alaska
Level Contributor
21 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: xel-ha, xplor, xcaret. packages

It is a promotion on the web sites. If you go on their sites and look under promotions they give you choices for 2,3 or 4 parks with all inclusive at the 2 parks and transport buffet at the other park and access to area plus (I have no idea what that is).

Texas
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
4,534 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: xel-ha, xplor, xcaret. packages

Thanks, I found it.

It said the Xcaret show is included so there is 1 answer to your ?'s.

I did not see that it included transportation to any of the parks, only included the entry fees.

If you know for 100% certainty you and all of your friends are going to want to go to all 3 places while you are on your trip i suppose it would be cheaper. Honestly for me, I would worry about buying it ahead of time, having to use it within a certain # of days, and what if the weather is bad and you cant make it to all 3, then you lose your money.

I am not sure if those places serve wine. I only saw the words Open Bar.

But its up to you to decide whether its worth it or not.

Anchorage, Alaska
Level Contributor
21 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: xel-ha, xplor, xcaret. packages

Thank you for your help (first of all) I saw in there somewhere that they would pick a party up from Playa Maya and take them back (don't remember where I saw that exactly). I have, while looking for these answers found other equally appealing possibilities to look at. I am a bit of an adventurer and I look to explore new places and things to do. Judging from everything I have read I will have no problem coming up with things to do and see. :)

Texas
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
4,534 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: xel-ha, xplor, xcaret. packages

You are welcome. Yes there are so many things to see and do in the area for the adventurous.

6. Re: xel-ha, xplor, xcaret. packages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2014, 07:17