We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Paraiso Grand Butlers

West Mifflin...
Level Contributor
352 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Iberostar Paraiso Grand Butlers

Hello all, my wife an I are headed back to the Grand this June for our 3rd stay (8th overall to Paraiso) and really haven't used the butler service that much. We are staying in Oceanfront and I have heard the are a bit more attentive because of that. I remember Rene and Victor from our OF stay a few years back. The only this I really requested was how we wanted the mini bar stocked which they did a great job. My question is what are some other things people have requested and the butlers were able to do. I want to be respectful because I have seen how hard they do work and I'm willing to tip accordingly but I want to better utilize them. Just curious what others have asked for...thanks!!!

Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
Level Contributor
8,625 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar Paraiso Grand Butlers

YOu will probably get more responses on the Playa Paraiso forum.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g663501-i11489-Pla…

West Mifflin...
Level Contributor
352 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar Paraiso Grand Butlers

Oh Thanks!! I thought that vanished! When I go to Tripadvisors Grand page in now lumps in with Playa Del Carmen

West Chester, PA
Level Contributor
4,156 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberostar Paraiso Grand Butlers

See all of this confusion they created?? ;)

Texas
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
4,548 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Iberostar Paraiso Grand Butlers

Yes! Its so confusing now I agree.

5. Re: Iberostar Paraiso Grand Butlers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2014, 06:16