We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather - What's Happening?

Newfoundland and...
Level Contributor
1,146 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Weather - What's Happening?

Been travelling to Mexico for decades now - what is happening with the weather on the Mayan Riviera this week? Wind is out of country, ocean is rougher than we've seen, and it is quite cool!! We had one half day of good hot weather in a week. Any weather news out there?

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
43,845 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather - What's Happening?

Called a norte. comes from the north

happens nov to march

Chino, California
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather - What's Happening?

I saw what happened with the weather in the past week first half was great then it dropped 10 degrees for the rest of the week. I just looked at the weather for 4/2 - 7th and it looks good - Thank God. I really need great weather for our spring break vacation since we didn't take a vacation last year.

3. Re: Weather - What's Happening?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2014, 05:15