We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

At el dorado right NOW any qs ask away!

Cornwall, England
Level Contributor
58 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
At el dorado right NOW any qs ask away!

Am at the el dorado casitas until 10th April feel free to ask any questions I have free wifi and plenty of sunbathing time!

plymouth england
Level Contributor
58 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: At el dorado right NOW any qs ask away!

Hi Lucy

I have read that some rooms at the royale have been modernized recently, Do you know if the rest of the rooms on the royale side will be having a makeover. We are due to visit for the 2nd time next April.

Cornwall, England
Level Contributor
58 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: At el dorado right NOW any qs ask away!

Hi Hun I replied on the other thread.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,623 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: At el dorado right NOW any qs ask away!

Do a lot of people use the saltwater pool?

Cornwall, England
Level Contributor
58 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: At el dorado right NOW any qs ask away!

Nope have not seen one person in it so far and been here a week!

Cornwall, England
Level Contributor
58 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: At el dorado right NOW any qs ask away!

Any questions people?? I'm only here a few more days.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,623 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: At el dorado right NOW any qs ask away!

I thought I read that only one casita pool was heated, is that true? Or maybe doesn't matter now that they're all heating up with warmer weather. We don't arrive til the end of May so probably won't be an issue.

Thanks for answering. How is your vacation going so far?

Danville, California
Level Contributor
1,471 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: At el dorado right NOW any qs ask away!

How is the beach there?

Illogan, null...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: At el dorado right NOW any qs ask away!

Hi shelb I'll be honest we have only used our casita pool not the others but from talking to others I think it's the same as ours not heated. I honestly don't find them cold though I've heard other people saying they are freezing I however find them refreshing I'm sure in may you'll be fine with the hot temps you'll appreciate it!

Illogan, null...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: At el dorado right NOW any qs ask away!

Hi jlovesplaya the beach is not the best very rocky and the sand bags don't look too pretty, u just have to draw the positives from it for example the sandbags being there creates little pools which fish come and swim in and also the sea water is quite warm because of this too, I wouldn't say u could easily swim in it and certain sections of the beach are better than others just take a walk along it, the section we are in 30 the beach is not too bad but the sandbags are all along. It's not bothered me too much but would obviously look better without all that but they are serving a purpose.

10. Re: At el dorado right NOW any qs ask away!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2014, 05:16