We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buyreservations.com

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
Buyreservations.com

You have all been so helpful to me, I just wanted to advise of something that may help someone else. We often fly out of other major gateways since flying out of our town is so much more expensive. Because of the distance we often do a stay, park, fly package. Usually use parksleepfly.com, but wasn't liking my choices this time and found another site buyreservations.com. Just called the hotel to confirm my reservation and all is well. Not only did this site have more options, but it had much longer parking allowances. I really had a hard time finding reviews for this company so I just thought I would give them a thumbs up in case someone else ever considers them and might be worried it's not legit. It is! Have a great day all!

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
1,402 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buyreservations.com

Thanks for the info. I, too, checked out this site when the "park,stay and fly" site didn't have choices that appealed to me (based on TA reviews) for my time frame. Was a bit wary of booking cos I'd never heard of them. Prolly will now, as their hotels are ones I'd book.

Another site is "stay123.com". One of the hotels told me that is where to look for their packages. I've used the "park, stay and fly" site a few times now, with no problems.

Lancaster...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Buyreservations.com

I too like using www.buyreservations.com! I'm about an hour and a half to the closest airport which made for hectic starts to our trips. We used their service the last couple years and found they had the cheapest prices and a large hotel selection with lots of parking. I look for the hotels with continental breakfast, one less thing to worry about.

Edited: 03 April 2013, 16:02
wildrose wisconsin
Level Contributor
712 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Buyreservations.com

we use buy reservations or stay 123 which ever has the hotel we want both are great and never a problem. and we also always get great rooms. the prices are always way cheaper than the hotels. this year comfort suites is about $40.oo cheaper than with hotel. great savings and they have 2 hours of free beer or cocktails in the bar to. i did call and check are rez, and everything is good and when i asked they would of matched the price. but i had already booked. when we stay at best western they tell me they cant match it so maybe best to call? we are off tuesday to riu tequila!!!!!!!

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
497 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Buyreservations.com

Comfort suits is the best we found that out staying last September. You can't beat the free pizza and beer!

Bloomington...
Level Contributor
854 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Buyreservations.com

We tend to book a Park & Fly package right on the Holiday Inn website-- we usually stay at the Rosemont location when flying out of O'Hare, as they have covered parking and decent rates for a larger (2-queen suite) room. From Midway, we've just stayed at one of the close Hotel Center hotels.

The park/sleep/fly sites tend not to guarantee room type, but some have offered covered parking.

6. Re: Buyreservations.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2014, 05:15