We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secrets Maroma Swim-up Room....drink service?

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
Level Contributor
56 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Secrets Maroma Swim-up Room....drink service?

Hello

We are considering booking a swim up room at Secrets Maroma, and I was wondering if there is a waiter/waitress that walks by to take drink orders? We have stayed at other resorts in a swim-up and there was this service to the suites, but I cant seem to find information about this on here.

Thanks in advance

Downingtown...
Level Contributor
546 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Secrets Maroma Swim-up Room....drink service?

I have seen swim up suites that have swim up bars just for people staying in those rooms i think it was el dorado

Canada
Level Contributor
56 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Secrets Maroma Swim-up Room....drink service?

Thank you, we will look into this :)

Houston
Level Contributor
108 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Secrets Maroma Swim-up Room....drink service?

I stayed at SMB swim out rooms and there was no cocktail service. The foliage blocks the view from he servers seeing you and your guest. (Unless you are Ocean Front Preferred). Just ask for room service. We did and that was good...Enjoy it.

JBH

Hartford...
Level Contributor
409 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Secrets Maroma Swim-up Room....drink service?

agree with jbh. use room service. we stayed in a swim-up, and called room service. if you don't feel like getting out of the water, you can leave your door open & have them bring it to you or you can have them leave it in the secrets box. we asked them to bring 4 drinks to avoid an additional call, and they were happy to! the swim ups there are phenomenal!

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
6,558 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Secrets Maroma Swim-up Room....drink service?

Room service is the way to go and if you get their APP you can order room service from your phone :)

Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
5,241 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Secrets Maroma Swim-up Room....drink service?

Just an FYI, anyone can use the swim up bars at the El Dorado Resorts who are booked there, they are not only for the rooms that are swim ups...but they are quite convenient for those staying in those rooms who do not want to get out of the pool! :-)

7. Re: Secrets Maroma Swim-up Room....drink service?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2014, 05:17