We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BlueBay Grand Esmeralda - Has anyone ever stayed here?

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
88 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
BlueBay Grand Esmeralda - Has anyone ever stayed here?

BlueBay Grand Esmeralda - Has anyone ever stayed here around August/September time?

Any information/recommendations/Advice/Tips please let me know, it would be very appreciated

Thanks

Vicky

Mentioned in this post
BlueBay Grand Esmeralda
BlueBay Grand Esmeralda
10,368 Reviews
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
3,733 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BlueBay Grand Esmeralda - Has anyone ever stayed here?

hi Vicky i have stayed here (i just replied to you on the Tunisia forum to lol). Its a great hotel, the rooms are great, the food and service is one of the high points and we had a great holiday here. Read my review for loads of information.

The only negative is the sea, it is a bit murky at the shoreline with seaweed but it wasnt a big deal to me as its perfectly clear after the first couple of feet, and i loved the swimming pools just as much .....the beach is lovely and you can walk for miles.

Mentioned in this post
Tunisia
Tunisia
Africa
B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
12,628 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BlueBay Grand Esmeralda - Has anyone ever stayed here?

Stayed there last week Sept. ,first week of Oct. one year. Great resort. HUGH.. Weather was good.

As Naughtybutnice said. Sea was a bit murky.. Justed walked past next resort to the South and water was clear..

Good resort for $$.

Click on our names,contributions,reviews to read them..

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
88 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: BlueBay Grand Esmeralda - Has anyone ever stayed here?

Thanks for your comments much appreciated :) will pop by and have a read of your reviews

4. Re: BlueBay Grand Esmeralda - Has anyone ever stayed here?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2014, 07:18