We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bon Voyage

Kennewick...
Level Contributor
1,365 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Bon Voyage

Memo to self...stop booking trips so far in advance, the wait is excruciating. Well were off for our 13th trip to the Mayan Riviera, still no other place we want to be. This time its 3 weeks and four resorts. We love to break up our stay between resorts so one does not become stale. We also find it really adds to the whole trip. We have become pros at transferring between resorts as we have been doing this for many years now. .

This year we begin at my husbands favorite resort, Iberostar Grand Paraiso.Last year we spent a few days at the IB Mayan only to be upgraded over to the Grand for the last two days. My husband promised to return here as he was very impressed with it.

After 5 days we move down the road a bit to my favorite, Secrets Maroma Beach for 5 more days, this is our 3rd time there and the place I call home.

The third Resort on our list this year will be Excellence Riviera Cancun. We have previously visited the Excellence in Playa Mujeres but this will be the first time here at ERC.

Finally the last resort will be a tip out to Isla Mujeres and Privilge Aluxes. Now we have always enjoyed our day trips out to Isla but this time we will be staying and enjoying the Island night life. Really looking forward to this property as we will rent a golf cart and go snorkeling every day and also have some other cool things planned. What can be better then living on Playa Norte beach for a few days.

The weather has been so cold this spring and I need to thaw out. Thanks for all the advice over the past few months. Its vacation time!!

Edited: 01 May 2013, 03:01
Puerto Aventuras...
Level Contributor
105 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bon Voyage

Have a blast!

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
2,002 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bon Voyage

Wow.......one day I hope to have a vacation like yours! Sounds heavenly!! Mind you we do manage to get down twice a year so I'll stop my complaining....................for now. :)

Happy travels from a fellow traveler who has also fallen in love with RM!

Texas
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
4,543 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bon Voyage

That sounds like a great trip!

4. Re: Bon Voyage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2014, 05:18