We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandos Playacar Crepes place?

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
497 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sandos Playacar Crepes place?

Can anyone tell me the hours they are open and is it open to everyone or just select or elite? Thank you!

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
497 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandos Playacar Crepes place?

Anyone know?

Santa Cruz...
Level Contributor
1,230 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandos Playacar Crepes place?

When we were there, summer before last, it was open to everyone, in the lobby bar. We went in the evenings after dinner, but I think it was open all afternoon as well.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
497 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandos Playacar Crepes place?

Thank you, been looking for a menu for it but have not found one

Meridian, Idaho
Level Contributor
1,171 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sandos Playacar Crepes place?

When we went in 2011 it was behind the check in desk in the lobby, attached to the bar. It is very hidden and they didn't advertise it, so I honestly didn't know it existed until our last day! It is open to everyone, not sure on hours since I didn't discover it until our last night and it was already closed(it was about 11pm).

Edited: 08 May 2013, 19:56
Santa Cruz...
Level Contributor
1,230 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sandos Playacar Crepes place?

Doubt there will be a menu...as Nurse said, it's hard to find if you don't know it's there. It's a great quiet area for after dinner relaxing.

6. Re: Sandos Playacar Crepes place?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2014, 05:16