We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

June Weather

Scotland
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
June Weather

Hi guys, having been to The Riviera Maya twice before, it is officially my fav place :) we are heading there again for two weeks as of 31st May. We go at this time of year a lot and have the occasional shower or worst case a couple of days of cool rain (which was a welcome cool down from the hot hot weather!).

I have however noticed on almost every 14day weather forecast that those dates are expected to have rain...all day! (According to those websites that split the day down into hours). Do you think this is likely and I've maybe picked a dodgy weather week to go!? I'm sure even if it rains I will be too relaxed to care :)

Thanks in advance X

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
5,385 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: June Weather

June 1st is the start of the Rainy/Hurricane season here in the tropics. The weather reports will show chances of rain everyday. Anything 60% and under is doing pretty good...

Scotland
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: June Weather

Thanks Dan_Kom. So would you say the rain is likely to be more showers than rain for several days?

London
Level Contributor
30 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: June Weather

Hi I am about to book for end of June this year and worried about the forecast of rain rain and more rain!!

Has anyone been end of June time?

OKC
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: June Weather

Hmmm....I sure wish this site had a search engine or something so I could search for old threads for things like "Weather in June" or weather or rain.

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
44,468 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: June Weather

ACoco - you booked before you checked the weather this time of year and now you ask ?

Why

Evil's 1st sentence is usually correct

6. Re: June Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2014, 07:18