We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

787 Dreamliner

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
42,408 posts
135 reviews
Save Topic
787 Dreamliner

For those who are fans of the 787, you might enjoy this Boeing website. It shows all 787´s in fight along with graphics of the flight. I found it a fun site.

http://flighttracker.newairplane.com/

League City, Texas
Level Contributor
405 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 787 Dreamliner

hi robert,

when we were waiting on the tarmac to leave cancun this afternoon, the pilot announced that a "thomson" 787 was landing right in front of our plane. We watched it land and then saw it taxi over to the airport. it was rather big...Im not a plane person but was rather impressive. The pilot was really excited

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
42,408 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 787 Dreamliner

Having worked for an airline, I am a huge plane buff and could spend my day watching airplanes--as well as flying in them. Many aircraft are larger than the 787 but it is fun to see a new aircraft anytime. I enjoyed the website since you see simulations of the various airlines 787´s in flight.

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
37,240 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 787 Dreamliner

Robert,

Great site, thanks for sharing :)

Angie.

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
42,408 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 787 Dreamliner

Welcome, Angie. I can spend much time watching it. But I am an airplane geek, ha ha.

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
37,240 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 787 Dreamliner

<<But I am an airplane geek, ha ha.>>

Same here Robert, I think I must have inherited it from my late father as he was cabin crew with B.O.A.C . Now that is a blast from the past :)

Angie.

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
42,408 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 787 Dreamliner

B.O.A.C.--a name I had not heard for awhile.I remember flying the BOAC comet---you are probably too young to remember! As I recall, it was the first production jetliner.

I worked for an airline and also a private pilot. Don´t get me started talking about airplanes ha ha !

birmingham,england
Level Contributor
339 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 787 Dreamliner

Robert

Great site thanks for sharing

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
159 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 787 Dreamliner

Sorry to but in but angie could you please give me the sizes for hand luggage on the dreamliner going in 2 weeks really giddy now thanks

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
37,240 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 787 Dreamliner

Hi kazbobbie,

With Thomson you can take 1 piece of hand baggage weighing up to 5kg and with maximum dimensions of 55x40x20cm if in economy or 7kgs in weight if flying on certain holidays and in Premium.

Angie.

10. Re: 787 Dreamliner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2014, 06:21