We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secrets Capri Anniversary Package??

West Mifflin...
Level Contributor
357 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Secrets Capri Anniversary Package??

Hi all, my travel agent put on our reservation that we are traveling for our anniversary. Which in mostly true traveling 10/20 to 10/24 and actual anniversary is 10/12. I read somewhere about that including dinner on the beach which is what I'm mostly asking about. First off if it is included anyone who has done it do you feel it's worth it? I've seen people doing it at other resorts and though I'd never pay the extra to sit in the sand and breeze and try to eat dinner. Only there 4 nights and just can't decide if it's something I should look into.

I also read about the bar by the beach staying open into the evening. Is that true? I'm having a hard time finding any pictures of that bar in particular. If anyone has a link or a pic to post that would be great. Thanks!!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
61,418 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Secrets Capri Anniversary Package??

Hi

See link below which details what is included with the anniversary package

secretsresorts.com/capri-riviera-cancun/hone…

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1,131 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Secrets Capri Anniversary Package??

You're only entitled to the anniversary package if you are staying at the resort during the actual date of your anniversary.

"Couples will be required to present a copy of wedding invitation or marriage certificate at time of check-in. Package is subject to change without notice and is only applicable to couples staying within three months of their wedding or "over their anniversary date".

PA
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
1,933 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Secrets Capri Anniversary Package??

OMG!! It was wonderful!!! Our TA put us down for the anniversary package and I couldn't be more pleased. We had dinner on the beach with the lights of Cozumel in the background. These folks really know how to do romance well. From the pics to the food it was wonderful!

We upgraded from the spa package and couldn't be happier. Loved Capri. If it weren't for our experience at SMB, Capri would be our number one destination.

Mentioned in this post
Cozumel
Cozumel
Quintana Roo, Mexico
PA
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
1,933 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Secrets Capri Anniversary Package??

We didn't have to present our wedding license. I believe there is a waiver on that.

West Mifflin...
Level Contributor
357 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Secrets Capri Anniversary Package??

Thanks for all your responses. I guess all I can do is ask when I get there. I'll take a copy of our marriage license and see what they say. Glad to hear you liked Zeta. Anyone else out there who has done it and enjoyed?

Baton Rouge, LA
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Secrets Capri Anniversary Package??

We had dinner on the beach for our anniversary in November. It was wonderful. We enjoyed the resort so much we are going back this November. The beach bar was not open after 8 PM when we were there.

Baton Rouge, LA
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Secrets Capri Anniversary Package??

We had dinner on the beach for our anniversary in November. It was wonderful. We enjoyed the resort so much we are going back this November. The beach bar was not open after 8 PM when we were there.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
61,418 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Secrets Capri Anniversary Package??

Did you need to pay for it as it is not listed as being included on their website???

9. Re: Secrets Capri Anniversary Package??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2014, 06:21