We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Rental

Arlington...
Level Contributor
17 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Car Rental

Three of us will be spending 6 days in Playa del Carmen next January. We plan to do a lot of sightseeing in that short period of time, so have decided to rent a car. I already know that I should TAKE ALL THE INSURANCE COVERAGE! :-) Got it. My question is - what is the best car rental agency at the Cancun airport? I will be with my daughter and her friend, so I am willing to pay a bit more for a reputable company. Thanks in advance for your advice and help!

Stephanie

Mentioned in this post
Cancun
Cancun
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
44,959 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Rental

Two firms that are my favourites

EasyWay

Tulum / Caribbean Car Rental (my fav.)

See this post

tripadvisor.ca/…48832482

Mentioned in this post
Tulum
Tulum
Riviera Maya, Mexico
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
578 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Rental

I have used Isis Car Rental in Playa and Cozumel. Excellent. Will drop off at airport. Email Edgar in Playa. His aunt Margarita owns the company and his sister Diane works at Sandos Playacar. Good honest family run business.

Edited: 07 October 2013, 02:07
Mentioned in this post
Cozumel
Cozumel
Quintana Roo, Mexico
3. Re: Car Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2014, 05:18