We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

email Riu Palace Mexico

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
1,533 posts
221 reviews
Save Topic
email Riu Palace Mexico

we have some requests for the Riu Palace Mexico what is the view of a Junior Suite ?

Who i need to contact and his email

a big thanks

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,908 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: email Riu Palace Mexico

riu.com will have email and phone numbers. a superior jr. suite faces the inside courtyard and fountains. regular jr. suite faces outside towards other properties.

B.C. Canada
Level Contributor
8,786 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: email Riu Palace Mexico

palace.mexico@riu.com Did you book regular (garden) view or superior (fountain/courtyard) view? Send me a private message with your email address, don't post it here, and I can send you a pic of the resort map showing room #'s. Some of the superior jr suites are not really desirable, IMHO, unless you like a solid wall balcony.

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
1,533 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: email Riu Palace Mexico

atraversy@hotmail.com

B.C. Canada
Level Contributor
8,786 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: email Riu Palace Mexico

As I said, don't post it here. There are computer bots out there that are continually accessing these kinds of boards to pick up email addresses and you'll get even more spam. Send a message to trip advisor to remove your post. Will send you the map.

MA
Level Contributor
501 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: email Riu Palace Mexico

I never wait till the last minute to email Riu...sometimes it takes me over a week or more to get a reply.

B.C. Canada
Level Contributor
8,786 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: email Riu Palace Mexico

1 to 2 weeks before. Often the tour operators don't get names of their clients to the resorts until around that time.

7. Re: email Riu Palace Mexico

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2014, 06:20