We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NYE Mamita's Beach Club / Armin van Buuren

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
Level Contributor
184 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
NYE Mamita's Beach Club / Armin van Buuren

Just wondering if anyone else from the forum will be attending this event!

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: NYE Mamita's Beach Club / Armin van Buuren

What will differentiate between the VIP places of the Dance Floor?

The VIP Club: Mounted on a wooden platform surrounded by a metal railing the VIP Club is the most exclusive area of the concert. It will have waiter service, tables and lounge rooms, exclusive food and beverage service, and a privileged view of the stage.

The Dance Floor section will have a natural floor of fine white sand from the idyllic beaches of the Mexican Caribbean.

I prefer the dance floor, it will be more lively and in both of them you have to pay for the beverage so....

Edited: 21 November 2013, 17:00
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: NYE Mamita's Beach Club / Armin van Buuren

I just received their email and it's not that much:

Hi. Thank you for contacting us. The VIP area it's an exclusive area close to the stage. We'll be offering tables on a reservation basis for our VIP guests. Drinks and food are not included.

General it's in other words the dancefloor. Basically where you are going to be all night.

Playa del Carmen...
Level Contributor
5,001 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: NYE Mamita's Beach Club / Armin van Buuren

Just got our VIP ticks for 4 of us as well !! Can't wait to arrive in Playa on Dec 29th !!

We did VIP for Tiesto last year and it was perfect...drink service in 1 minute as well as no lineups for washrooms as well as raised platform so you dont have someone in front of you also!! Worth every penny

Edited: 21 November 2013, 20:04
Long Eaton, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: NYE Mamita's Beach Club / Armin van Buuren

I've got my VIP tickets now as well, also had an email from Mamitas in response to a query I had. They're also going to have a Ticketmaster collection point there this year and apparently from December 1st there is a bottle (of what i don't know yet) pre-order service too.

Guadalajara, Mexico
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: NYE Mamita's Beach Club / Armin van Buuren

We'll be posting more information soon in our website http://www.danceparadise.mx/en/ and we are answering questions via social@danceparadise.mx

Toronto
Level Contributor
184 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: NYE Mamita's Beach Club / Armin van Buuren

So glad I started this thread!! Happy to see so many others have VIP tickets as well.... It's going to be an incredible night! We arrive on Dec. 30 and are staying very close by at The Royal.

Toronto
Level Contributor
184 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: NYE Mamita's Beach Club / Armin van Buuren

So glad I started this thread!! Happy to see so many others have VIP tickets as well.... It's going to be an incredible night! We arrive on Dec. 30 and are staying very close by at The Royal.

Winchester, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: NYE Mamita's Beach Club / Armin van Buuren

does anyone know u can collect tickets at the club ??

Playa del Carmen...
Level Contributor
5,001 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: NYE Mamita's Beach Club / Armin van Buuren

Missm33 there are 4 of us from the Royal going as well. We arrive on the 29th of Dec and the other couple on Dec 31. Looking forward to this event. We were there last year and VIP was exceptional !!

stuarty...there was a ticketmaster booth just off the beach at Mammitas to pick up will call tickets as well as purchase tickets in person. Great setup on the beach. Last years NYE show went all night and Tiesto on the 3rd went till 430 AM. Unbelievable !!

Edited: 25 November 2013, 21:20
Long Eaton, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: NYE Mamita's Beach Club / Armin van Buuren

@stuarty - I'm coming from Nottingham, UK. Already been in touch with Mamitas and they have confirmed tickets can be collected from the club. So you should be good mate, if not, would be happy to share a taxi to Cancun to collect, lol!