We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel prices

Vallejo, California
Level Contributor
208 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
hotel prices

I've always used Tripadvisor for question, but never have I seen a question about a hotel price or to go about.

I would love to stay in "The Rosewood Mayakoba ". Of course it's very expensive, but I deserve it (long story). Is there anyway I could find a way to book this cheaper ? I had in mind staying in January. I can not stay on a later time in Mexico. It will be only me and I'm over 70 years old.

I've read that there are 3 luxury hotels in that area. I'm a little confused if Mayakoba is a town or is Playa del Carmen the town ? Are there any better hotels than what I'm asking ?

I'm sure those must be impossible questions ? Maybe you could give me a small hint ?

Also, if I decided to book this hotel, how far is it from there to reach the town ?

I appreciate your help.

1. Re: hotel prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 November 2014, 05:17