We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Photos of staff not accepted????

Digby, Canada
Level Contributor
522 posts
104 reviews
Save Topic
Photos of staff not accepted????

I have posted several staff photos from Ocean Maya Royale, and they have not been uploaded with my other pics??? Anyone have any info about this?

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
7,551 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Photos of staff not accepted????

I've seen photos of staff posted with other reviews so I don't think that has anything to do with it. I find TA's process of uploading and captioning of the photos very time consuming and complicated. They mixed up some of the captions on photos I submitted. I don't know how that could happen when you do each one individually, but it did and they didn't have an answer as to how to fix it, so I just left them as is. Who knows, they may suddenly appear in a day or two, lol.

2. Re: Photos of staff not accepted????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2014, 05:18