We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Hideaway Thumbs Up or Down

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
592 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Royal Hideaway Thumbs Up or Down

Hi everyone,

Having a hard time trying to figure out this resort. I'm hearing both negative and positive stuff and it's confusing me. Not sure what to do and I need to book a resort and soon. My travel plans are for mid January for 10 days. I'm concerned about the condition of the rooms, breakfast wait time and reservations. I'd love to hear all your feedback both negative and positive so please share.

Also, does anyone know what time breakfast is served till?

Thanks

Floyds Knobs...
Level Contributor
813 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Royal Hideaway Thumbs Up or Down

They are incredibly flexible when it comes to ordering something.

ny
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Royal Hideaway Thumbs Up or Down

If the restaurant has the ingredients to make your requested dish, the chef will be more than happy to try to accommodate your request.Enjoy, whatever you do!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
592 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Royal Hideaway Thumbs Up or Down

ReviewerMaryland1, no not booked still deliberating

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
592 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Royal Hideaway Thumbs Up or Down

bump

35. Re: Royal Hideaway Thumbs Up or Down

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2014, 06:19