We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bull shark dive

Denver, Colorado
4 posts
Save Topic
bull shark dive

i dont see any posts here on the bull shark dive in pdc,has anyone ever done this and would recommend it.will be there next week and would like to try it,

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Cancun
Level Contributor
23,308 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bull shark dive

tripadvisor.ca/Attraction_Review-g150812-d26…

Given that bull sharks are, I believe, one of the more aggressive shark species, I'm not sure of the advisability of going out of one's way to teach them to associate humans with food is such a great idea but hey, whatever floats your boat, I suppose. If you were my spouse, I'd probably take the precaution of doubling up the life insurance policy, just in case.

Edited: 31 December 2013, 16:01
Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
12,699 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bull shark dive

If you must do a bull shark dive (and I agree as a diver that the temptation is there), please don't one of the local dive operations that chums/feeds them to attract them.

Pluto Dive shop is one that does dives to see the bulls, but does not participate in the chumming.

Denver, Colorado
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: bull shark dive

thank you for the info looks awsome

4. Re: bull shark dive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 January 2015, 05:18