We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kids Club at night Playacar?

g k
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Topic
Kids Club at night Playacar?

Hi there... We have a large group w kids ranging from 4-11... We really aren't interested In putting the kids in care during the day but would like a few adult only dinners in town. Do any of the kids club work at night? As far as I understand it's only Sandos Playacar... So based on that it might bed our choice of hotel... However I like the look of the Riu's as well.... Thank you

g k
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Kids Club at night Playacar?

I also need to add that we are a family of 5... So need to take that into consideration.

g k
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Kids Club at night Playacar?

One more crazy question... Are the video games in sandos Playacar only available for use by teens??

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
5,788 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kids Club at night Playacar?

We went to the Sandos Playacar and I don't recall it being open at night, however, my son (he was 8 years old) tried it out a couple of times and didn't enjoy it - found it was geared to younger kids (5/6 years old). Personally, I wouldn't go off the resort and leave my kids - but that's just my opinion. Anybody can use the games room.

Edmonton
Level Contributor
8,300 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kids Club at night Playacar?

It was open until 10 or 11pm at night when we were there and we used it for them and they loved it. We went to town while the kids were there and it was totally fine and they loved it there anyway:)

g k
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Kids Club at night Playacar?

Thanks... There's a big group of kids with us... So I think that makes it easier.... What kind of things are there for them to do in there... Presume the gaming is somewhere else?

Canada
Level Contributor
2,096 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kids Club at night Playacar?

The teen games room is right beside the cupcake cafe. Gotta love it!

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
2,051 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Kids Club at night Playacar?

there are tonnes of activities for kids at Sandos Playacar, a way better choice than the RIUS by far. There is mini-golf, ping pong etc, and animation games but the teen club is amazing, and there were a variety of ages in there. A night club for kids with arcade games, video consoles, air hockey etc, dance floor, kids bar/beverages. It is open noon to 10 pm. As Sherry mentioned, right next door to the cupcake cafe - got to love it!

8. Re: Kids Club at night Playacar?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 January 2015, 06:19